Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Adorations - Mut

I adore You, Queen of Heaven
I adore You, Who Rises in the Sky
I adore You, Who Makes Light
I adore You, Who Rises as Gold
I adore You, Who Dispels Darkness
I adore You, Lady of Radiance
I adore You, Who Illuminates the Two Lands
I adore You, Mistress of the Horizons
I adore You, Ruler of the Sky
I adore You, Ruler on Earth
I adore You, Who Rises from the Nun
I adore You, The Primeval One of the Two Lands
I adore You, Who is in Thebes
I adore You, Lady of Karnak
I adore You, Mistress of the Duat
I adore You, Protectress of the Two Lands
I adore You, Foremost of Upper Egypt
I adore You, Mistress of Lower Egypt
I adore You, Lady of the Palace, Who Fills it with Her Beauty
I adore You, Mistress of Temples
I adore You, The Heart of Luxor and Thebes
I adore You, Foremost of the Noblewoman
I adore You, Mistress of the Seas
I adore You, Lady of the Marshes
I adore You, Who Protects Her City
I adore You, Great Cow
I adore You, Great Lioness
I adore You, Great Cobra
I adore You, Who Gives Birth to the Horizons
I adore You, Who Gives Birth to Ra
I adore You, Mother of Khonsu, the Child
I adore You, Beloved of Amun, the Hidden One
I adore You, Trusted One of the Gods
I adore You, Mistress of Love
I adore You, Lady of Kindness
I adore You, Great One
I adore You, Mother of Mothers
I adore You, Satisfied One
I adore You, Whom Amun Delights
I adore You, Unique One
I adore You, Secret One
I adore You, Beautiful One
I adore You, Lady of Perfection
I adore You, Great Flame
I adore You, Who Roars
I adore You, Lady with a Mighty Heart
I adore You, Eye of Ra
I adore You, Fierce Protector
I adore You, Who Directs the Gods
I adore You, Foremost of the Goddesses
I adore You, Uraeus of the Primeval Ones
I adore You, Vulture-Crowned Queen
I adore You, Nurturer
I adore You, Who Gives Birth to Life
I adore You, Who Floods the Whole Land with Gold Dust
I adore You, Who has No Equal
I adore You, Who Lives Forever
I adore You, Mut
Through Your Light, Everyone Sees. 


--Asterope

Note:
Most came from the work of Naisenu of the House of Netjer forum with her translation of Mut's epithets in the LAGG. Link to her post.

Also see HouseofVines, Adoration list post for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment