Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Adorations - Herakles

This post is off-topic, but I don't have another active blog to post this on at the moment. I have been reading about Herakles lately and learning about him. I don't have a relationship with him or any experiences yet, but I have, in my research, come across many epithets and descriptions about him that I thought could be written into this--



I adore You, Lion-Hearted 1
I adore You, Strong One
I adore You, Snake-Strangler
I adore You, Averter of Evil 2
I adore You, Guardian
I adore You, Protector (of Mankind)
I adore You, Skillful One
I adore You, Savior 3
I adore You, Wide-Roaming
I adore You, Warrior
I adore You, Unconquered
I adore You, Leader of the March 4
I adore You, Huntsman 5
I adore You, Club-bearer 6
I adore You, Lion-robed
I adore You, Masculine One
I adore You, Resilient
I adore You, Slayer of Monsters and Beasts
I adore You, Completer of the Labors
I adore You, Solitary One 7
I adore You, Champion 8
I adore You, Triumphant 9
I adore You, Guardian of the Gate 10
I adore You, Bright-Eyed 11
I adore You, Olympian
I adore You, Hero-God 12
I adore You, Glorious One
I adore You, Son of Zeus and Alcmene
I adore You, Ancestor 13
I adore You, Mighty
I adore You, Passionate One
I adore You, Deliverer
I adore You, Full of Courage
I adore You, Full of Strength
I adore You, Full of Discipline
I adore You, Wrestler 14
I adore You, Horse-Binder 15
I adore You, Slaughterer
I adore You, Healer
I adore You, Unbroken One
I adore You, Defender 16
I adore You, Victorious
I adore You, Fighter
I adore You, Raging One
I adore You, Of Thebes 17
I adore You, Marksman
I adore You, Archer
I adore You, Greatest
I adore You, Herakles.




1 Leontothymos
2 Alexikakos
3 Soter
4 Promachus
5 Kynagidas
6 Korunephoros
7 Monoikos
8 Promakhos
9 Kallinikos
10 Propylaios
11 Kharops
12 Heros Theos
13 Patroos
14 Palaimôn
15 Hippodetos
16 Parastatês
17 Thêbaios

I don't know how well these capture Herakles, but I thought I'd give it a try! 

--Asterope 

EDIT: I created a seperate blog for Herkales and my journey to learn more about him. See: Herakleion

No comments:

Post a Comment