Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Adorations - Bes



I wasn't planning on writing another one of these, but I couldn't resist! LOL.

I adore You,  Bringer of Happiness
I adore You,  Bringer of Laughter
I adore You,  Protector of Women
I adore You,  Giver of Fertility
I adore You,  Who Wards off Evil
I adore You,  Ferocious One
I adore You,  Vigilant One
I adore You,  Demon-queller
I adore You,  Who Wields a Knife
I adore You,  Who Wears a Mask
I adore You,  Protector of the Home
I adore You,  Defeater of Serpents
I adore You,  Fun-Loving
I adore You,  Protector of Children
I adore You,  Who Delights in Song and Dance
I adore You,  Who Faces Forward
I adore You,  Who Lolls His Tongue
I adore You,  Maker of Funny Faces
I adore You,  Who Causes Babies to Smile
I adore You,  Mischievous One
I adore You,  Rattle-Shaker
I adore You,  Tambourine Player
I adore You,  Lord of Punt
I adore You,  Whose Shrines are Countless
I adore You,  Leonine-Formed
I adore You,  Supporter of Ra
I adore You,  Protector of Horus
I adore You,  Maker of Music
I adore You,  Fighter
I adore You,  Carrier of the Dagger
I adore You,  Destroyer of Evil
I adore You,  Of the Birth-House
I adore You,  Lion-tailed
I adore You,  Lord of Joy
I adore You,  Protector
I adore You,  Keeper of Happiness.
I adore You, Bes.

--Asterope

No comments:

Post a Comment